The SHAD Connection
Get Ready to plan your summer; check out the ‘Community Calender’ in the Summer 2015 issue - due out by Memorial Day!
The SHAD Connection wants to promote your business! Friend us on Facebook and we will like your events.
The new media kits are now available! SHAD_15-16-Media_kit3f.pdf
SHAD publishes a neighborhood newspaper on a quarterly basis throughout the year. With a circulation of nearly 30,000 per year, The SHAD Connection updates the community on SHAD’s latest activities and assistance programs, and helps promote the desirability of living, working, and shopping in the Shaker Square area.
Download The SHAD Connection:
Winter 2015 Issue (PDF)
Fall 2015 Issue (PDF)
Summer 2015 Issue (PDF)
Spring 2015 Issue (PDF)
Please provide high-quality digital artwork. If you do not have a designer to create your ad, The SHAD Connection will design and produce an ad for you for fees of $30/$60/$90, depending on the size and complexity of the ad. Larger ads will be quoted separately. You should provide any original photos or logos to recreate an existing ad or to rebuild a business card to our ad sizes. Please do not submit scanned, previously printed materials. Any problem which requires a change to be press-ready will be fixed and billed according to the time it takes to repair or recreate them with $15 as the minimum charge.
• We accept high-quality PDFs or high-res jpg or tif files.
• We do not accept .doc/docx, .ppt or .xlcx documents (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel.)
Use of black and white or color and photo images
• Black and white ads must be 100% black, not RGB.
• Color ads must be cmyk; convert any RGB or spot PMS colors to cmyk.
• Screens/tints must be between 10 and 40 percent. Color builds should not exceed 240 percent.
• Type smaller than 12 pt must be solid black, cyan or magenta. Do not use type smaller than 9 point. Embed fonts.
• Photos must be a minimum of 200 dpi at 100 percent.
• Please name the file with company name or initials, followed by the issue it is to appear. If the same ad is to run all year, use 2014-15. For example: YoursTruly_Fall14 or YT_2014-15.
Send your ad submissions to: Kristen Romito or SHAD
To pay your invoice online, click on the “Donate” button below. You do not have to have a PayPal account, just click the “continue” button, which will take you to the next page to enter your mailing address. Once your payment is verified, an email will be sent to SHAD as notification and your payment will be processed through our accounting system.